or make 4 interest-free payments of $5.00 AUD fortnightly with More info
Refunds & Returns
- We DO NOT Offer Exchanges OR Refunds with Furniture & Customer Orders. A Custom Order is defined as a product which is specifically made for you or a product which is ordered in from our supplier on your behalf.
- There are no refunds or exchanges for change of mind or incorrect measurement so please choose carefully.
Homewares, Gifts & other items:
No Refunds. We Offer Credit Note OR Exchange within 14 Days of purchasing the product.
- Item’s may be exchanged with original receipt within 14 days of receipt of purchase if in original condition with all tags attached. If you purchase with Afterpay, charges do apply.
- We do not issue refunds on sale products.
- Please read our Custom ordered policy here: https://www.swishhomewares.com.au/pages/terms-conditions
- Please read our refund policy here: https://www.swishhomewares.com.au/pages/refund-policy
We deliver Australia wide for a flat rate of $12.95
(Excluding Furniture, Artwork, Mirrors, Pendant Lights, Floor Lamps & Rugs)
Local Pick up Available
Please see our full shipping policy here
Restoring Polish is excellent for restoring moisture to furniture that has become dry or faded. Restoring Polish is not recommended for constant use on French polished furniture or other similarly sealed surfaces, as it may be too 'greasy'.
Used for Timber or Leather.
Surface Prepartion: Ensure the timber is well sanded and smooth. We recommend using a sanding sealer to reduce the amount of wax needed. Apply before waxing.
How to apply:
- Dip a soft, lint-free cloth into the tin and scrape out a small amount. Rub into the timber with pressure in line with the grain.
- Buff back any excess with a soft, lint-free cloth or buffing pads.
- Use up to three coats particularly if the timber is very porous, buffing well between coats. Allow up to an hour between coats to allow waxes to sink right in.
Dry Time: Minimum 30 minutes. Ensure the surface is touch dry with no fingerprinting before applying the next coat.
Maintenance: Depending on wear (as the surface becomes dull or dry). These natural wax finishes do breathe, so we recommend use of coasters and mats where applicable.
Clean Up: Warm, soapy water for hands or cloth. Excess wax on timber; dampen a cloth with citrus solvent or mineral turpentine.