Return & Exchange Policy For Homewares, Gifts & Other Items
- No Refunds. We Offer Credit Note OR Exchange within 14 Days of purchasing the product.
- Item’s may be exchanged with original receipt within 14 days of receipt of purchase if in original condition with all tags attached.
- For all returns please email us at email@example.com within 14 days of receipt of purchase alongside a reason for the exchange/ return of your item.
- Products purchased with Afterpay. No Refunds. If Change of mind or exchange, you will be refunded the transaction amount minus a 6% fee when paying with Afterpay, 1.75% fee via Shopify payments and 2.6% fee when paying with PayPal.
- If your items arrives faulty or damaged please email and within 72 hours from signature of your delivery. You must include description and/or images of damage. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If deemed faulty or damaged, once your return has been received we will exchange or refund you by the original purchaser’s payment method.
- We do not offer returns on sale items unless faulty, damaged or incorrect.
- For damaged items, upon receiving we will assess the items and if it satisfies our requirements we will offer an exchange or refund.
- Return shipping must be prepaid via traceable method (we recommend registered post) to ensure safe and documented delivery.
- Swish Furniture, Gifts & Homewares does not accept responsibility of customer sent return or exchange packages; so it is advised that when shipping returns or exchanges that meet the above required criteria, customers should select a service that provides tracking.
in these terms and conditions:
“AUD” means the currency of the commonwealth of Australia.
- You can purchase a Swish Furniture, Gifts & Homewares ‘E-Gift Card’ online at swishhomewares.com.au
- E-Gift Cards can be redeemed for goods only at swishhomewares.com.au to the value loaded onto your Swish Furniture, Gifts & Homewares gift voucher by entering the E-Gift card’s code number when prompted at checkout. Any value redeemed is deducted from the Swish Furniture & Homewares gift voucher balance.
- E-Gift Cards can be used for one or multiple transactions until the amount on the card is used.
- E- Gift Vouchers cannot be exchanged for an in-store card.
- You can purchase a Swish Furniture & Homewares in store Gift Voucher in store at Shop 56 or Shop 93, Warriewood Square, Warriewood 2102, Sydney Australia or over the phone by calling 0448 005 527 OR 02 99131544. In store Gift Cards are mailed to the recipient via Aus Post.
- In store Swish Furniture & Homewares gift vouchers are only redeemable in the physical store and (not online,) on one or multiple visits.
- Swish Furniture, Gifts & Homewares in store Gift Vouchers cannot be exchanged for an online E-Gift Card.
- All Swish Gift Vouchers have an unlimited expiry date from date issued.
- Swish Furniture, Gifts & Homewares gift vouchers activate when purchased.
- Once you purchase a Swish Furniture & Homewares gift voucher you cannot subsequently add value to it.
- You must treat your Swish Furniture & Homewares gift voucher like cash. We have no obligation to replace or refund value for lost or stolen gift vouchers.
- We reserve the right to place a stop on Swish Furniture & Homewares gift voucher if:
- you report that your Swish Furniture & Homewares gift voucher has been lost or stolen; or
- we believe (or reasonably suspect) that you have used your Swish Furniture & Homewares gift voucher (or will use) your gift voucher contrary to these terms and conditions.
- You are responsible for your Swish Furniture & Homewares gift voucher, and are liable for all transactions made using your Swish Furniture & Homewares gift voucher.
- Swish Furniture, Gifts & Homewares gift vouchers may be used as personal or business gifts, but must not be used in connection with any marketing, advertising or other promotional activities unless you obtain our prior written approval from Swish Furniture & Homewares.
- Use of our name or brands or any names and logos of Swish Furniture & Homewares (other than in connection with the purchase or use of Swish Furniture & Homewares gift voucher) is strictly prohibited.
- If you have any requests about your Swish Furniture & Homewares gift voucher, please email us at email@example.com
- Swish Furniture, Gifts & Homewares gift vouchers should be treated as cash. They cannot be replaced if lost or stolen. Once activated, Swish Furniture & Homewares gift vouchers may only be used for purchases online at swishfurnitureandhomewares.com or in store at Swish Furniture & Homewares and cannot be returned or exchanged for cash.
- You cannot resell or on sell Swish Furniture & Homewares gift vouchers.
- Your use of the Swish Furniture & Homewares gift voucher at the Swish Furniture & Homewares store and online at swishhomewares.com.au is subject at all times to the policies (and, where applicable, other terms and conditions) of Swish Furniture, Gifts & Homewares regarding the goods made available by it.
- Where price of the goods being purchased with the Swish Furniture & Homewares gift voucher exceeds the Swish Furniture & Homewares gift voucher balance, you must pay the amount exceeding the Swish Furniture & Homewares gift voucher balance by an alternative payment method at the discretion of Swish Furniture & Homewares
- Once your Swish Furniture & Homewares gift voucher has reached a nil balance it cannot be re-activated.
- If you have any questions about your Swish Furniture, Gifts & Homewares gift vouchers or if you wish to make a complaint about your Swish Furniture & Homewares gift voucher, please email us using the “contact us” section at swishhomewares.com.au all questions and complaints will be responded to within five business days of receipt.
- We can change or update these terms and conditions at any time and will publish the updates on swishhomewares.com.au
- If you have purchased a Swish Furniture, Gifts & Homewares gift voucher, the terms and conditions current at the time of purchase are valid. you should keep a copy of the terms and conditions provided to you at the time of purchase.
In this policy “we/us” means Swish Furniture & Homewares.
Protecting your privacy is important to us. We respect your privacy and comply with Australian National Privacy Principles and all laws relating to the collection, use and dissemination of personal information.
This policy explains how Swish Furniture & Homewares collects personal information and how we use that information. It also covers your privacy rights, our obligations and our policy in relation to personal information we hold on record.
We collect information about you when you:
- subscribe to our subscription service;
- provide us with your email address;
- access and communicate with us through our web site;
- purchase online through this web site.
We only collect information about you from you. We do not collect personally identifying information about you from general use of our web site. We may however collect anonymous statistical information to help us provide you with an enhanced service in the future.
Some of our services on our web site require more information from you. This will happen when you register for our subscription service, when you do you will be required to provide your name and email address. If you choose to opt-in for deliveries of catalogues, then we will also require your postal address. If you make a purchase online from our web site, then we will also need payment details such as a credit card number.
We only collect information about you to help us provide you with the best in customer service. For those services which require subscription, we will store your details supplied for future communications. Your information is only used internally by Swish Furniture & Homewares for the delivery of requested services and is never sold or shared with third parties.
Information provided through communication channels, such as the Online Contact Form, is sent to us directly via email and is not stored elsewhere. Your personal details will be handled confidentially and only exist in our possession while we are processing your requests.
We are committed to protecting the information provided by you from loss, misuse and alteration. We employ encryption technologies, Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), whenever necessary to ensure confidentiality whilst receiving and transferring personal information within our web site.
A cookie is a small data file that is stored by your browser on your computer hard drive. Our cookies may contain an ID number which will uniquely identify your current session with our web site and used to enhance your browsing experience. They do not contain any personally identifying information and can not be read by any other web sites or servers. They can not be used to run programs or deliver viruses. If you have cookies turned off, this will affect your ability to view some pages as intended.
Updating your Information:
We do our best to ensure that all information we hold about you is correct, accurate, complete and up to date. It is therefore important that you promptly notify us if there are any changes to your personal information.
Updates to Privacy Policies:
Swish Furniture, Gifts & Homewares retains the right to update and make changes to these policies at any time without prior notice. This may be necessary when introducing new services and products and are designed to further protect your privacy requirements. Any updates placed here will take immediate effect, replacing any previous statements.
Pricing & Product Specifications Policy:
While our goal is a 100% error-free site, we do not guarantee that any content is accurate or complete, including price information and product specifications. If we discover price errors, they will be corrected on our systems, and the corrected price will apply to your order. Swish Furniture, Gifts & Homewares reserves the right to revoke any stated offer and to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions (including after an order has been submitted and accepted). If you do not wish to proceed with your order you will be refunded in full under our Satisfaction Guarantee.
Swish Furniture, Gifts & Homewares requires full payment prior to ordering goods. Orders will not be processed and goods released until full payment is received.
The ownership of clearance items does not pass to the consumer until payment has been made in full. Floor stock & Clearance items cannot be held pending payment due to their limited nature. Floor stock & Clearance items are sold as is with no returns, refunds or exchanges. Thank you for your understanding.