Terms & Conditions
This web site is wholly operated by Swish Furniture & Homewares and your use of this website is governed by our Terms & Conditions. Please take a moment to view our policies.
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
Accessing and purchasing from the Swish Furniture & Homewares web site indicates that you have read and acknowledged our Terms & Conditions, Delivery and Returns & Refund policies. If you do not agree with these policies, please do not use our site.
All content viewable on our web site is subject to the copyright of Swish Furniture & Homewares. This includes, but is not limited to, text, logos, graphics and photographs. The entire content is protected under Australian copyright laws.
You are free to view, print or download portions of material from our web site, provided it is used for informational and non-commercial purposes only. The copyright of any downloaded material remains with Swish Furniture & Homewares and can not be transferred.
Whilst we bring to you a wide selection of online products stocked by Swish Furniture & Homewares, they may not all be available at our retail store. We encourage you to contact the store to check product availability before visiting. We make every attempt to ensure that all online prices are correct and match our retail store prices, unless otherwise stated. We will not be held liable for any inaccuracy of prices, product titles or descriptions.
Our web site comes “as is” with no warranty of any kind, either implied or expressed, and its use is at your own risk. We take no responsibility for and not limited to, accuracy, completeness or product availability, or that the access to this web site will remain secure and uninterrupted.
We are not liable for any direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damage caused from the use or misuse of material on our web site. We give no warranty to the content of third party web sites and have no liability to you in respect of losses or damage incurred when purchasing services or products from them, or as a result of broken links to third party and external web sites.
Swish Furniture & Homewares accepts no responsibility or liability from your use of this web site and you will defend, indemnify and hold Swish Furniture & Homewares harmless from and against any claims, damages, costs and expenses as a result.
UPDATES TO TERMS & CONDITIONS
Swish Furniture & Homewares retains the right to update and make changes to these Terms & Conditions at any time without prior notice. This may be necessary when introducing new services and products. Any updates placed here will take immediate effect, replacing any previous statements.
in these terms and conditions:
“AUD” means the currency of the commonwealth of Australia.
- You can purchase a Swish Furniture & Homewares ‘E-Gift Card’ online at swishhomewares.com.au
- E-Gift Cards can be redeemed for goods only at swishfurnitureandhomewares.com to the value loaded onto your Swish Furniture & Homewares gift voucher by entering the E-Gift card’s code number when prompted at checkout. Any value redeemed is deducted from the Swish Furniture & Homewares gift voucher balance.
- E-Gift Cards can be used for one or multiple transactions until the amount on the card is used.
- E- Gift Vouchers cannot be exchanged for an in-store card.
- You can purchase a Swish Furniture & Homewares in store Gift Voucher in store at Shop 56, Warriewood Square, Warriewood 2102, Sydney Australia or over the phone by calling 0448 005 527 OR 02 99131544. In store Gift Cards are mailed to the recipient via Aus Post.
- In store Swish Furniture & Homewares gift vouchers are only redeemable in the physical store and (not online,) on one or multiple visits.
- Swish Furniture & Homewares in store Gift Vouchers cannot be exchanged for an online E-Gift Card.
- All Swish Gift Vouchers have an unlimited expiry date from date issued.
- Swish Furniture & Homewares gift vouchers activate when purchased.
- Once you purchase a Swish Furniture & Homewares gift voucher you cannot subsequently add value to it.
- You must treat your Swish Furniture & Homewares gift voucher like cash. We have no obligation to replace or refund value for lost or stolen gift vouchers.
- We reserve the right to place a stop on Swish Furniture & Homewares gift voucher if:
- you report that your Swish Furniture & Homewares gift voucher has been lost or stolen; or
- we believe (or reasonably suspect) that you have used your Swish Furniture & Homewares gift voucher (or will use) your gift voucher contrary to these terms and conditions.
- You are responsible for your Swish Furniture & Homewares gift voucher, and are liable for all transactions made using your Swish Furniture & Homewares gift voucher.
- Swish Furniture & Homewares gift vouchers may be used as personal or business gifts, but must not be used in connection with any marketing, advertising or other promotional activities unless you obtain our prior written approval from Swish Furniture & Homewares.
- Use of our name or brands or any names and logos of Swish Furniture & Homewares (other than in connection with the purchase or use of Swish Furniture & Homewares gift voucher) is strictly prohibited.
- If you have any requests about your Swish Furniture & Homewares gift voucher, please visit email us at email@example.com
- Swish Furniture & Homewares gift vouchers should be treated as cash. They cannot be replaced if lost or stolen. Once activated, Swish Furniture & Homewares gift vouchers may only be used for purchases online at swishfurnitureandhomewares.com or in store at Swish Furniture & Homewares and cannot be returned or exchanged for cash.
- You cannot resell or on sell Swish Furniture & Homewares gift vouchers.
- Your use of the Swish Furniture & Homewares gift voucher at the Swish Furniture & Homewares store and online at www.swishfurnitureandhomewares.com is subject at all times to the policies (and, where applicable, other terms and conditions) of Swish Furniture & Homewares regarding the goods made available by it.
- Where price of the goods being purchased with the Swish Furniture & Homewares gift voucher exceeds the Swish Furniture & Homewares gift voucher balance, you must pay the amount exceeding the Swish Furniture & Homewares gift voucher balance by an alternative payment method at the discretion of Swish Furniture & Homewares
- Once your Swish Furniture & Homewares gift voucher has reached a nil balance it cannot be re-activated.
- If you have any questions about your Swish Furniture & Homewares gift vouchers or if you wish to make a complaint about your Swish Furniture & Homewares gift voucher, please email us using the “contact us” section at swishhomewares.com.au all questions and complaints will be responded to within five (5) business days of receipt.
- We can change or update these terms and conditions at any time and will publish the updates on swishhomewares.com.au
- If you have purchased a Swish Furniture & Homewares gift voucher, the terms and conditions current at the time of purchase are valid. you should keep a copy of the terms and conditions provided to you at the time of purchase.
In this policy “we/us” means Swish Furniture & Homewares.
Protecting your privacy is important to us. We respect your privacy and comply with Australian National Privacy Principles and all laws relating to the collection, use and dissemination of personal information.
This policy explains how Swish Furniture & Homewares collects personal information and how we use that information. It also covers your privacy rights, our obligations and our policy in relation to personal information we hold on record.
We collect information about you when you:
- subscribe to our subscription service;
- provide us with your email address;
- access and communicate with us through our web site;
- purchase online through this web site.
We only collect information about you from you. We do not collect personally identifying information about you from general use of our web site. We may however collect anonymous statistical information to help us provide you with an enhanced service in the future.
Some of our services on our web site require more information from you. This will happen when you register for our subscription service, when you do you will be required to provide your name and email address. If you choose to opt-in for deliveries of catalogues, then we will also require your postal address. If you make a purchase online from our web site, then we will also need payment details such as a credit card number.
We only collect information about you to help us provide you with the best in customer service. For those services which require subscription, we will store your details supplied for future communications. Your information is only used internally by Swish Furniture & Homewares for the delivery of requested services and is never sold or shared with third parties.
Information provided through communication channels, such as the Online Contact Form, is sent to us directly via email and is not stored elsewhere. Your personal details will be handled confidentially and only exist in our possession while we are processing your requests.
We are committed to protecting the information provided by you from loss, misuse and alteration. We employ encryption technologies, Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), whenever necessary to ensure confidentiality whilst receiving and transferring personal information within our web site.
A cookie is a small data file that is stored by your browser on your computer hard drive. Our cookies may contain an ID number which will uniquely identify your current session with our web site and used to enhance your browsing experience. They do not contain any personally identifying information and can not be read by any other web sites or servers. They can not be used to run programs or deliver viruses. If you have cookies turned off, this will affect your ability to view some pages as intended.
UPDATING YOUR INFORMATION
We do our best to ensure that all information we hold about you is correct, accurate, complete and up to date. It is therefore important that you promptly notify us if there are any changes to your personal information.
EXTERNAL WEB SITES
UPDATES TO PRIVACY POLICIES
Swish Furniture & Homewares retains the right to update and make changes to these policies at any time without prior notice. This may be necessary when introducing new services and products and are designed to further protect your privacy requirements. Any updates placed here will take immediate effect, replacing any previous statements.
We have taken great measures to ensure that your visit to our website is an excellent one and that your privacy is constantly respected. If you have any questions, comments or concerns about our privacy practices, or request for access to your personally identifiable information, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org