Milos Outdoor Dining Table
Refunds & Returns
- We DO NOT Offer Exchanges OR Refunds with Furniture & Customer Orders. A Custom Order is defined as a product which is specifically made for you or a product which is ordered in from our supplier on your behalf.
- There are no refunds or exchanges for change of mind or incorrect measurement so please choose carefully.
Homewares, Gifts & other items:
No Refunds. We Offer Credit Note OR Exchange within 14 Days of purchasing the product.
- Item’s may be exchanged with original receipt within 14 days of receipt of purchase if in original condition with all tags attached. If you purchase with Afterpay, charges do apply.
- We do not issue refunds on sale products.
- Please read our Custom ordered policy here: https://www.swishhomewares.com.au/pages/terms-conditions
- Please read our refund policy here: https://www.swishhomewares.com.au/pages/refund-policy
Furniture is subject to availability. Please enquire for lead time. Furniture can either be collected from our store / warehouse or delivery can be organised. We will contact you regarding a quote for your delivery.
Delivery approximate costs;
Metro Sydney $99, Central Coast $149, Newcastle $199, Brisbane $249, Gold Coast $249, Campbelltown & Southern Highlands $149, Canberra $199, Wollongong $149, Hunter Valley $249, Melbourne $249. Capped Price for Unlimited Items.
Milos Outdoor Dining Table
Our Milos Outdoor Dining Table showcases a raw aesthetic. Each table is handcrafted and embraces the natural grain & texture of the wood. Made from Recycled Teak these pieces will have small patches, textures and imperfections that are all part of the process and add to their unique rustic character.
Timber: Teak wood has a golden honey color when new, but after time it naturally fades into a light gray patina. This color change is only cosmetic and does not affect the strength of the wood. But if you prefer the golden color there are a couple things you can do to slow down the aging process.
Most teak furniture manufacturers recommend not using teak oil - we definitely agree! The wood’s natural oil is sufficient to protect it from damage. Teak oil is not actually the same as the natural oil found in the teak tree. It is just called “teak oil” for marketing purposes & is actually not good for the integrity of the wood.
We recommend instead to use a treatment with teak sealer such as Semco Teak Sealer if you'd like to maintain the natural honey colour. This is only needed once a year in order to effectively protect teak wood from color fade. And if later you decide to let the furniture fade naturally to grey, teak sealer treatments can simply be discontinued. After not applying sealer for a while, the wood will simply begin to age as before.
Since teak sealer is more effective at preserving the color of teak wood, and it only requires a few hours of your time each year to apply, it is recommended over teak oil.
Cleaning Teak: Teak is very durable and will last for generations. It only needs some basic cleaning to remove dirt and to prevent external mold growth. You should choose a sunny day to clean your teak furniture so that it will dry faster. It is recommended to use a specially formulated teak cleaner such as Golden Care Teak Cleaner, which will clean and brighten the wood at the same time. Soapy water will also suffice for basic cleaning.