or make 4 interest-free payments of $123.75 AUD fortnightly with More info
Refunds & Returns
- We DO NOT Offer Exchanges OR Refunds with Furniture & Customer Orders. A Custom Order is defined as a product which is specifically made for you or a product which is ordered in from our supplier on your behalf.
- There are no refunds or exchanges for change of mind or incorrect measurement so please choose carefully.
Homewares, Gifts & other items:
No Refunds. We Offer Credit Note OR Exchange within 14 Days of purchasing the product.
- Item’s may be exchanged with original receipt within 14 days of receipt of purchase if in original condition with all tags attached. If you purchase with Afterpay, charges do apply.
- We do not issue refunds on sale products.
- Please read our Custom ordered policy here: https://www.swishhomewares.com.au/pages/terms-conditions
- Please read our refund policy here: https://www.swishhomewares.com.au/pages/refund-policy
Furniture is subject to availability. Please enquire for lead time. Furniture can either be collected from our store / warehouse or delivery can be organised. We will contact you regarding a quote for your delivery.
Delivery approximate costs;
Metro Sydney $99, Central Coast $149, Newcastle $199, Brisbane $249, Gold Coast $249, Campbelltown & Southern Highlands $149, Canberra $199, Wollongong $149, Hunter Valley $249, Melbourne $249. Capped Price for Unlimited Items.
Our recycled elm lourved collection of furniture intergrates into the home so well, giving a natural timber charm that accentuates character & style. It showcases a raw aesthetic, each piece is handcrafted and embraces the natural grain & texture of the wood.
Dimensions: 50 L x 40 W x 70 H cm | Door Options: Open Right OR Open Left
Material: Recycled Elm | Fully Assembled*
Please Note: This piece of furniture is constructed from a recycled elm. Each piece is unique, therefore no two pieces of furniture are the same. The image is used as a visual guide for the overall look, variations can be seen through size, tone of timber and finishes these principles add to the characteristics of the each piece and are not considered to be faults.