or make 4 interest-free payments of $6.24 AUD fortnightly with More info
Refunds & Returns
- We DO NOT Offer Exchanges OR Refunds with Furniture & Customer Orders. A Custom Order is defined as a product which is specifically made for you or a product which is ordered in from our supplier on your behalf.
- There are no refunds or exchanges for change of mind or incorrect measurement so please choose carefully.
Homewares, Gifts & other items:
No Refunds. We Offer Credit Note OR Exchange within 14 Days of purchasing the product.
- Item’s may be exchanged with original receipt within 14 days of receipt of purchase if in original condition with all tags attached. If you purchase with Afterpay, charges do apply.
- We do not issue refunds on sale products.
- Please read our Custom ordered policy here: https://www.swishhomewares.com.au/pages/terms-conditions
- Please read our refund policy here: https://www.swishhomewares.com.au/pages/refund-policy
We deliver Australia wide for a flat rate of $12.95
(Excluding Furniture, Artwork, Mirrors, Pendant Lights, Floor Lamps & Rugs)
Local Pick up Available
Please see our full shipping policy here
Written by Kobi Yamada
Illustrated by Melbourne Artist Elise Hurst.
How will you know what’s possible if you don’t try?
This is a story for anyone who has ever felt like a beginner, or had doubts, or worried they weren’t good enough. It’s a story for those who have experienced the pain of trying something new and not having it turn out as they had hoped.
With alluring black-and-white illustrations and a powerful message, this captivating book celebrates the way failure is just the beginning of the journey. This beautiful tale is about how failure has so much to offer—lessons that help us learn, grow, and discover all the amazing things we can do.