Polly Disc Necklace
or make 4 interest-free payments of $34.75 AUD fortnightly with More info
Refunds & Returns
- We DO NOT Offer Exchanges OR Refunds with Furniture & Customer Orders. A Custom Order is defined as a product which is specifically made for you or a product which is ordered in from our supplier on your behalf.
- There are no refunds or exchanges for change of mind or incorrect measurement so please choose carefully.
Homewares, Gifts & other items:
No Refunds. We Offer Credit Note OR Exchange within 14 Days of purchasing the product.
- Item’s may be exchanged with original receipt within 14 days of receipt of purchase if in original condition with all tags attached. If you purchase with Afterpay, charges do apply.
- We do not issue refunds on sale products.
- Please read our Custom ordered policy here: https://www.swishhomewares.com.au/pages/terms-conditions
- Please read our refund policy here: https://www.swishhomewares.com.au/pages/refund-policy
We deliver Australia wide for a flat rate of $12.95
(Excluding Furniture, Artwork, Mirrors, Pendant Lights, Floor Lamps & Rugs)
Local Pick up Available
Please see our full shipping policy here
Polly Disc Necklace
Life is beautiful in this pretty Polly Necklace that casts a silver aura around your neck. A modern ball chain creates the gleaming strand for an exquisitely simple disc charm. Leave the charm bare and beautiful or use her as a canvas for engraving initials or a special message of love.
2mm wide ball chain
40cm long plus extension
Sterling Silver can be easily cleaned and polished using a simple cleaning cloth to keep your piece looking as new as the first day you take it home! To keep it safe from harm also make sure you store your Najo jewellery in a soft pouch or jewellery box. The nature of sterling silver is that it will tarnish and discolour over time. Exposure to moisture, humidity, acidity from skin, and exposure to such things as soaps and perfumes can all cause the silver to discolour. Regular cleaning though with a silver polishing cloth, and occasionally a metal cleaner or silver foam will keep your piece looking beautiful for years to come. Stainless steel jewellery can be easily cleaned with warm soapy water or a soft cloth.