Dongbei Hall Table
or make 4 interest-free payments of $357.50 AUD fortnightly with More info
Refunds & Returns
- We DO NOT Offer Exchanges OR Refunds with Furniture & Customer Orders. A Custom Order is defined as a product which is specifically made for you or a product which is ordered in from our supplier on your behalf.
- There are no refunds or exchanges for change of mind or incorrect measurement so please choose carefully.
Homewares, Gifts & other items:
No Refunds. We Offer Credit Note OR Exchange within 14 Days of purchasing the product.
- Item’s may be exchanged with original receipt within 14 days of receipt of purchase if in original condition with all tags attached. If you purchase with Afterpay, charges do apply.
- We do not issue refunds on sale products.
- Please read our Custom ordered policy here: https://www.swishhomewares.com.au/pages/terms-conditions
- Please read our refund policy here: https://www.swishhomewares.com.au/pages/refund-policy
We deliver Australia wide for a flat rate of $12.95
(Excluding Furniture, Artwork, Mirrors, Pendant Lights, Floor Lamps & Rugs)
Local Pick up Available
Please see our full shipping policy here
Dongbei Hall Table
The Dongbei Hall Table is the perfect piece for any entrance. The beautiful light toned timber paired with the texture of the timber grain elevates any living space in bringing a luxe coastal aesthetic. The curved detailing on the corners add interest and dimension to the overall design of the hall table.
Dimensions: 200 W x 40 D x 85 H cm
Material: Recycled Elm | Fully Assembled*
Furniture Care: This table has a raw finish, we recommend to place a restoring polish to sustain your timber. Shop here.
Please Note: This piece of furniture is constructed from a recycled material. Each piece is unique, therefore no two pieces of furniture are the same. The image is used as a visual guide for the overall look, variations can be seen through size, tone of timber and finishes these principles add to the characteristics of the each piece and are not considered to be faults.